BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU PROMISE US THAT:
Information that we collect
- You may be asked to provide us with information about yourself when you register for and/or use the service. This information includes but is not limited to the first name, phone number, email, last name, address details, etc.
- Additional information may be needed sometimes in order to fulfill your other requests such as restoring your account or when you participate in a promotional campaign on our website.
- We may share your data with third parties in certain circumstances. We may, for example, share data with:
- government bodies and law enforcement agencies, to comply with the law;
- professional advisers, to enforce or defend our legal rights; or
- with a purchaser or seller in connection with a corporate event such as a merger, business acquisition, or insolvency situation.
Data protection statement
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete,
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business under these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
These Terms may be modified without notice at any time in the future. Changes will be posted
- We will also retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We are a part of an international group of companies with data centers around the world, your data may be transferred to other countries including countries that do not have the same level of data protection laws as those in the country where you are located. We will, however, ensure that your data is protected to a strict standard
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
- Recognizing and counting the number of visitors and seeing how visitors move around the site when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for).
- Identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items, items stored in your basket and Prime membership; and
- Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
- Our approved third parties may also set cookies when you use our marketplace. Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies.
Your Legal Rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
How do I reject and delete cookies?
You can choose to reject or block all or specific types of cookies set by virtue of your visit to the website. If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your personal data, please contact Apetaminsy customer service team.